Juve eyeing up two star strikers to complement Cristiano
Mauro Icardi is high on the wanted list of the Turin based side with interest in the 'bianconeri' also high for Harry Kane.
Despite the global Covid-19 pandemic putting a hold to football in practically every corner of the planet, clubs are still working behind the scenes preparing the 2020/21 campaign despite question marks remaining on the outcome of the current season.
Juventus are a case in point with everything suggesting that Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuaín set to leave Turin during the summer months.
Two strikers are being touted as potential replacements to compliment Portuguese striker Ronaldo with the names of Icardi and Harry Kane linked with the Serie A champions. The current PSG forward is top of the shopping list and Juve are aware of the player's level of discontent in Paris playing under German manager Tuchel.
Harry Kane's name has also been linked with a move to the Northern Italian city with the English striker not expected to play with Tottenham next season under Jose Mourinho.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford