Valencia's Garay in quarantine as influencer wife posts emotional photo
Tamara Gorro, influencer and wife of Ezequiel Garay, has posted a touching photo of the pair following confirmation the Valencia player had contracted coronavirus.
Valencia defender Ezequiel Garay was the the first LaLiga player to announce a positive coronavirus test earlier on Sunday.
"It is clear I have started 2020 with bad luck. I am very well and must obey health authorities and stay isolated,” wrote Garay on Instagram after testing positive for the Covid-19.
Following his announcement, it has since been revealed that four other Valencia players have contracted Covid-19, José Luis Gayà, Eliaquim Mangala, Paco Camarasa, and Julián Aliaga; while the rest of the squad are now being closely monitored.
Garay in isolation
While in isolation, Garay must not come into contact with his children and wife, influencer Tamara Gorro, who posted a touching photo on Instagram this Monday during these undoubtedly tough moments of separation for the couple.
In the emotional image, the Valencia defender can be seen peering through the window of his room, looking longingly towards his wife, who has her hand pressed to the glass as she blows him a kiss.
“Together at a distance (Eze is wearing mask on medical recommendations),” wrote Gorro in her message to accompany the photo.
It has been an unfortunate start to the year for the Mexican international, who, before his positive coronavirus test, suffered a torn cruciate ligament in February. Having recently undergone surgery, the 33-year-old centre back is set for a long spell on the sidelines, with a forecasted return in August.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online