Valencia's Garay in quarantine as influencer wife posts emotional photo
Tamara Gorro, influencer and wife of Ezequiel Garay, has posted a touching photo of the pair following confirmation the Valencia player had contracted coronavirus.
Valencia defender Ezequiel Garay was the the first LaLiga player to announce a positive coronavirus test earlier on Sunday.
"It is clear I have started 2020 with bad luck. I am very well and must obey health authorities and stay isolated,” wrote Garay on Instagram after testing positive for the Covid-19.
Following his announcement, it has since been revealed that four other Valencia players have contracted Covid-19, José Luis Gayà, Eliaquim Mangala, Paco Camarasa, and Julián Aliaga; while the rest of the squad are now being closely monitored.
Garay in isolation
While in isolation, Garay must not come into contact with his children and wife, influencer Tamara Gorro, who posted a touching photo on Instagram this Monday during these undoubtedly tough moments of separation for the couple.
In the emotional image, the Valencia defender can be seen peering through the window of his room, looking longingly towards his wife, who has her hand pressed to the glass as she blows him a kiss.
“Together at a distance (Eze is wearing mask on medical recommendations),” wrote Gorro in her message to accompany the photo.
It has been an unfortunate start to the year for the Mexican international, who, before his positive coronavirus test, suffered a torn cruciate ligament in February. Having recently undergone surgery, the 33-year-old centre back is set for a long spell on the sidelines, with a forecasted return in August.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment