Arsenal's Aubameyang "wants to sign for Barcelona" - transfer talk
Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wants a move to LaLiga giants Barcelona, the newspaper Sport has reported.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang remains a major transfer target for Barcelona.
The Arsenal star has been linked with a move away from the Premier League club, with his contract due to expire next year, and Barça's interest in the forward appears to be ongoing.
TOP STORY – AUBAMEYANG WANTS BARCELONA MOVE
Aubameyang "wants to sign for Barcelona", according to the cover of Sport. The report says the LaLiga giants have seen the Gabon international as an affordable option since January.
Aubameyang has scored 20 goals in 32 games in all competitions this season.
- A return to Juventus could still be on the cards for Paul Pogba. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A side are prepared to pay more than 100 million euros for the midfielder despite Manchester United reportedly preparing to trigger an option to extend the France international's contract until 2022.
- Will Marc-Andre ter Stegen re-sign with Barcelona? Italian journalist Nicolo Schira reports Barça are offering the goalkeeper 6.3m euros plus bonuses per year until 2024, with talks ongoing. Ter Stegen is contracted until 2022.
- Ousmane Dembélé's time at Barcelona could be over, with the LaLiga giants keen to offload the injury-prone attacker, while another player seemingly set to leave is Samuel Umtiti. Sport says the defender is on the market amid apparent interest from Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- Varane takes blame for defeat to Manchester City
- I am the coach of Real Madrid, that's it – Zidane dismisses doubts over his future
- Champions League Lyon knock Cristiano Ronaldo out of Champions League again
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor