Arsenal's Aubameyang "wants to sign for Barcelona" - transfer talk
Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wants a move to LaLiga giants Barcelona, the newspaper Sport has reported.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang remains a major transfer target for Barcelona.
The Arsenal star has been linked with a move away from the Premier League club, with his contract due to expire next year, and Barça's interest in the forward appears to be ongoing.
TOP STORY – AUBAMEYANG WANTS BARCELONA MOVE
Aubameyang "wants to sign for Barcelona", according to the cover of Sport. The report says the LaLiga giants have seen the Gabon international as an affordable option since January.
Aubameyang has scored 20 goals in 32 games in all competitions this season.
- A return to Juventus could still be on the cards for Paul Pogba. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A side are prepared to pay more than 100 million euros for the midfielder despite Manchester United reportedly preparing to trigger an option to extend the France international's contract until 2022.
- Will Marc-Andre ter Stegen re-sign with Barcelona? Italian journalist Nicolo Schira reports Barça are offering the goalkeeper 6.3m euros plus bonuses per year until 2024, with talks ongoing. Ter Stegen is contracted until 2022.
- Ousmane Dembélé's time at Barcelona could be over, with the LaLiga giants keen to offload the injury-prone attacker, while another player seemingly set to leave is Samuel Umtiti. Sport says the defender is on the market amid apparent interest from Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Why is Sergio Ramos not in Spain squad?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Monday 14 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen thanks life-savers and vows to understand what caused cardiac arrest
- Copa America Brazil's Tite hails Neymar but stops short of Ronaldo and Romario comparisons
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- US NEWS G7 summit recap: what did Joe Biden say about meeting Queen Elizabeth?