Barcelona targets Neymar & Auba' dominate Catalan dailies
Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar Jr. along with Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang dominate the front cover of the Catalan daily sports press today.
Despite the global Covid-19 pandemic putting a hold to football in practically every corner of the planet, clubs such as FC Barcelona are still working behind the scenes preparing the 2020/21 campaign despite question marks remaining on the outcome of the current season.
Barça have been strongly linked with a Neymar Jr. Camp Nou return for some time now with the move failing to materialise last summer despite the Brazilian's desire for a reunion with the Catalan side. The PSG striker makes the cover of Catalan sports daily 'Mundo Deportivo' with the outlet claiming that the Ligue 1's desire to retain Kylian Mbappé may be a factor in opening the door for the striker to return to the Catalan capital.
Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is another forward being closely moniytored by FC Barcelona. The Gabon international striker has been linked with a move away from the Premier League club, with his contract due to expire next year.
Aubameyang "on the waiting list", states Sport on today's front cover adding that the LaLiga giants have considered the Gabon international as an affordable option since January.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?