New Man United shirt leaked online and fans react...
The 2020/2021 Adidas manufactured home shirt was leaked on line with an instant outcry from the majority of fans to the 'paintbrush stripe' styling.
'A total insult to the heritage of Manchester United", "questionable design" and "absolute dogshit from Adidas" are just three comments which go some way in summing up the initial view of Manchester United fans after a leak appeared online of the new 2020/21 season home shirt.
The new shirt features the iconic red as it's main colour but the new shirt includes 'paintbrush stripes' adding flecks of black, grey and yellow to the red background.
The leak was posted by online new kit specialist site FootyHeadlines and was later picked up by local outlet the Manchester Evening News with the majority of the responses to the new design being less than favourable.
Te recomendamos en English
- American Rescue Plan When will child tax credit be sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK When are the remaining stimulus check and 'plus-up' payments arriving?
- USMNT Two Americans in Champions League semi-finals for first time
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Klopp aware Liverpool face Champions League qualification battle after exit
- PSG PSG put pressure on Mbappé to renew
- PREMIER LEAGUE If Kane wants to leave Tottenham, it's now or never – Shearer