Real Madrid and Barcelona keen on Napoli's Fabian
Spain international Fabián Ruiz's contract talks with Napoli are on hold with Real Madrid and Barcelona among the suitors for the midfielder.
Fabián Ruiz is focused on Napoli but contract talks are on hold until the end of the season, according to his agent.
Fabián, 23, has been linked with numerous European giants, namely Real Madrid and Barcelona.
The Spain international is contracted until 2023 with the Serie A side, but reports have suggested he could sign a new deal.
However, his agent – Álvaro Torres – said any talks over a new contract would have to wait.
Fabián the focus of a "lot of important clubs"
"At the moment he's focused on Napoli," the player's agent said. "They've faced a lot of changes, including Carlo Ancelotti's sacking and they've had a difficult year.
"We've parked the renewal for now until the end of the season."
Fabian has made 32 appearances for Napoli this campaign, impressing to attract interest from elsewhere.
Torres said several big clubs had asked about Fabián, who he expects to become one of the world's best.
"Obviously a lot of important clubs have asked about him and his situation, and we've told Napoli," he said.
"But now Fabian has to think about Napoli and it's natural that these things happen after he was the best player at the European Under-21 Championship and he's had three good seasons.
"We all agree that he's going to be one of the big players this decade."
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment Golden Globes 2021: hosts, presenters and special guests
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus Check: is it necessary to live in the US to be eligible for payment?
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?