Paulo Dybala Coronavirus: Juventus player tests positive
Dybala is not the first Juventus player to test positive Covid-19 with Blaise Matuidi also testing positive for the virus. He confirmed his partner, Oriana, is also positive.
Paulo Dybala has confirmed via Twitter that he and his partner, Oriana, have both tested positive for coronavirus.
"Hello everyone," he wrote on Twitter. "I want to tell you that we got the results of the Covid-19 results and both Oriana and I have tested positive. Luckily, we are both fine. Thanks for your messages."
Hola a todos, quería comunicarles que acabamos de recibir los resultados del test del Covid-19 y tanto Oriana como yo dimos positivo. Por fortuna nos encontramos en perfecto estado. Gracias por sus mensajes y un saludo a todos 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 pic.twitter.com/g1X1Qtx2S3— Paulo Dybala (@PauDybala_JR) March 21, 2020
The Juventus player is not the first from the Italian club to be a confirmed case with Blaise Matuidi also testing positive. Gonzalo Higuain was criticised for flying home to Argentina during the outbreak and Cristiano Ronaldo has flown home to Funchal and is in quarantine in his hometown.
Daniele Rugani was one of the first professional footballers as to test positive in Italy. He has since spoken about his diagnosis and symptosm and says he is fine and feels lucky to have been able to bring awareness to the issue.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online