Cristiano Ronaldo's mother released from hospital
The Juve players' mother Dolores Aveiro, suffered a stroke on March 3rd in her native Funchal and was given the all-clear this weekend.
Dolores Aveiro, mother of Cristiano Ronaldo suffered a stroke on March 3rd in her native Madeira and was rushed to the Doctor Nelio Hospital in Mendonça de Funchal, Portugal to undergo an urgent operation after suffering a cerebral vascular accident (CVA)
After more that two weeks in hospital and having made a satisfactory recovery, medics at the Madeira based institution have given the 65-year-old the all clear this weekend and Mrs. Aviero has been discharged from hospital.
Other news you may be interested in:
Covid-19 in Spain has mutated from original virus - full story
Why 'Spanish Flu' got its name - full story
Ex-Real Madrid president Sanz dies due to coronavirus - full story
Portuguese daily Record report on how Cristiano's mother has now returned home where she is joined by the Juventrus striker, Georgina Rodríguez and their children who are in quarantine on the Portuguese island. Following a series of Juventus players testing positive for the Covid-19 virus, Ronaldo has been unable to return to Italy and for the immediate future will spend his time looking after his mother in his native Funchal.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?