6 names on Mourinho's transfer list: Militao, Kondogbia, Sabtizer
Sky Sports have named six players Jose Mourinho has looked at to sign for Tottenham Hotspur next season including Real Madrid's Militao.
Jose Mourinho is preparing a €145 million overhaul of his Tottenham Hotspur squad in the summer. His side currently sit 8th in the Premier League and seven points outside the Champions League places, a competition they finished second in last season.
According to Sky Sports, the former Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United manager has a shortlist drawn up that will reinforce his defence, midfield and attack. The Portuguese has lost Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son to injury recently and wants cover in the future against such circumstances.
Mourinho's summer transfer shortlist
The names mentioned are Atal (Nice), Jamal Lewis (Norwich), Sabitzer (RB Leizpig) and two LaLiga players in Eder Militao (Real Madrid) and Geoffrey Kondogbia, Valencia's central midfielder.
Spurs are come to the end of a poor season which saw them sack manager Mauricio Pochettino. They are playing catch up in the league. Their recent defeat to RB Leipzip in the Champions League left Mourinho despairing over his squad in public. "All of the subs for Leipzig would start on my team," he said. Sabitzer started and scored twice in that game and now Mourinho is coming after him. Him and five others.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- Beirut explosion Beirut explosion: latest news live from Lebanon
- Beirut Explosion Seven-year-old ammonium nitrate shipment possibly caused Beirut explosion
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal make 55 redundancies as huge player investment targeted
- FC Barcelona "Messi says he wants to finish career at Barcelona" - Bartomeu