Real Madrid squad studying ways to help tackle coronavirus
The players are being advised by specialists relating to the number of ways they can each contribute in helping tackle the Covid-19 virus.
With Spain in lockdown, the Real Madrid first team squad remain confined in their homes and are studying measures on how they can make a financial contribution to areas in need of economic assistance in the ongoing fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
The first team squad have been moved by the impact the virus has had on Spanish society with the capital city being the hardest hit area of the country with over 2,000 fatalities nationwide as result of coronavirus.
Local news outlet Agencia Efe understands that specialists are advising the squad on the appropriates lines of action to take to ensure that their contributions go to areas urgently requiring financial support.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022