Jose Mourinho helps the elderly amid cornavirus crisis
Tottenham coach Jose Mourinho on Monday offered a helping hand for the elderly in Enfield as the Covid-19 pandemic continued to spread in the UK.
Tottenham coach Jose Mourinho was out volunteering on Monday, helping elderly people who are quarantined amid the coronavirus pandemic which is still escalating in the UK.
Mourinho doing his bit against Covid-19
Mourinho gave a helping hand to Age UK and Love Your DoorStep – a business putting local people in touch with local products and services – in Enfield, preparing food parcels and other essentials for delivery.
The Spurs boss said in a video posted on the Love Your DoorStep account: "I am here to help Age UK Enfield, Love Your DoorStep Enfield and of course you can donate food, money or be a volunteer."
UK goes into coronavirus lockdown
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson later announced strict lockdown measures, warning fines will be issued to people who do not comply.
The Premier League season was last week postponed until April 30 at the earliest, but it remains to be seen when the action will resume.
Covid-19 has killed at least 16,490 people worldwide, with more than 378,390 cases of the virus confirmed.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem