Gareth Bale nominates Tiger Woods in #StayHome golf challenge
The Welsh player is in quarantine in his Madrid residence and has created a new golf focused #StayAtHome social media challenge.
As is the case with the entire Real Madrid squad, Gareth Bale is at home in quarantine after the spread of the Covid-19 virus called a halt to all football in Spain. The player is training at home and has created a golf related #StayAtHome challenge which he shared via his Instagram feed.
The golf loving Bale managed to chip the ball into a toilet roll and the Welsh international has now challenged three of the leading names from the world of golf to do the same with Bale stating in his post: "I nominate Tiger Woods, Sergio García and Rory McIlroy" for this 'hole in one' challenge.
Bale, who will be 31 in July, has a contract until 2022 and earns 14.5 million euros net per year with his future at the club constantly the subject of speculation.
After AS revealed earlier this week, Real Madrid will again open the exit door to the Welshman this summer, a source close to the player was categorical on the issue. “Now more than ever, Gareth’s plan is to see out his contract at Madrid,”, where could he be better off than in Spain?”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections