Coronavirus: I felt worse than Mbappé when he was tested - Herrera
Kylian Mbappé was tested for coronavirus earlier this month, but Ander Herrera was in a worse condition.
Ander Herrera revealed he felt worse than Kylian Mbappé when his Paris Saint-Germain team-mate was tested for coronavirus.
Mbappe tested negative for coronavirus earlier this month, just days out from PSG's Champions League last-16 second leg against Borussia Dortmund.
Herrera on Mbappé: "I was worse than him"
But Herrera said he was in a worse condition than Mbappé, with the midfielder missing the clash due to a thigh injury.
"It was two days before PSG v Dortmund and the previous weekend Neymar had a group meal and I had been by his side," he told Cadena SER on Thursday. "I was worse than him."
PSG's win over Borussia Dortmund behind closed doors which sent them into the Champions League quarter-finals was their last match with sport around the world brought to a standstill by the coronavirus pandemic.
El futbolista explica la labor solidaria que está realizando ante la pandemia del coronavirushttps://t.co/unW0imCh3Y— El Larguero (@ellarguero) March 27, 2020
Herrera willing to take PSG pay cut amid Covid-19 crisis
The financial impact of the suspended, and potentially cancelled, seasons is set to be felt and Herrera is open to taking a pay cut.
"We have to be consistent with the situation of the clubs," he said. "Personally, I am very grateful to PSG for having me here and of course I would listen to them."
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' stats at Real Madrid: goals, games, cards...
- US Soccer US Soccer reveals 2021 away jerseys by Nike
- NBA Why is Nicola Jokic declining to play with Serbia in Tokyo OIympics?
- NBA How are the All-NBA Teams selected?
- UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT Unemployment benefits: how many people will stop receiving the money this week?
- IRS TAX REFUNDS What is IRS TREAS 310 and how is it related to 2020 tax returns?