Transfers: Pogba, Dybala, Pjanic Marcelo, Lucas Vázquez...
Paul Pogba is once again at the centre of Europe's transfer talk, despite football around the world being locked down due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Juventus may be able to bring Paul Pogba back to Turin, but it could cost them a star.
Pogba, 27, has been linked with a move away from Manchester United, having returned to Old Trafford in 2016.
But the Serie A champions could be ready to give up a leading player in their bid to bring the France international back.
TOP STORY – POGBA TO JUVENTUS, DYBALA OR PJANIC TO MAN UTD
Manchester United midfielder Pogba could return to Juventus for money plus Paulo Dybala or Miralem Pjanic, according to Tuttosport.
Dybala almost headed to Old Trafford during the close season but is reportedly close to signing a contract extension with Juventus.
Pjanic, meanwhile, has made 32 appearances in all competitions this season, having arrived at Juve from domestic rivals Roma in 2016.
- The talk around Lautaro Martínez possibly leaving Inter to join Barcelona continues. Sport reports Barça are advancing in their bid to convince Martínez, with their project and potentially playing with Lionel Messi at club level their key points.
- With his Real Madrid future uncertain, Marcelo could be set for a move. Juventus are again interested in the left-back, according to reports in the Spanish media.
- Staying at the Santiago Bernabéu - Lucas Vázquez could also be heading for a Real Madrid exit. AS reports there have been no discussions over a potential contract extension with the forward, whose deal expires next year.
- Martin Braithwaite only arrived at Barcelona in February, but the LaLiga giants are already considering their options. Sport says Barça will not sell Braithwaite for less than €18million, which is what they paid to land the forward. Everton and West Ham are reportedly interested in the Denmark international.
- Arsenal are seemingly considering a move for Nabil Fekir again. The Premier League club were linked with the forward last year, but the Daily Star reports the Real Betis man is back on their radar as a potential replacement for Dani Ceballos, whose loan from Real Madrid ends at the conclusion of the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD Police in Miami and New York take the knee for George Floyd
- GEORGE FLOYD Anonymous: who are they and why are they threatening Trump?
- Serie A Tonali: Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and PSG interested in Brescia star
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: what is ANTIFA and who is behind it?
- GEORGE FLOYD | ANONYMOUS Anonymous: Donald Trump and Naomi Campbell named in Epstein ring
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US