Real Madrid: Camavinga to lead Zidane's squad overhaul
Real Madrid are looking to shake up Zinedine Zidane's squad this summer and are reportedly interested in Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga.
Real Madrid have seemingly set their sights on Eduardo Camavinga, and it may be one of several changes at the LaLiga club.
Camavinga, 17, has been linked to several European giants after impressing for Rennes.
The teenage midfielder is a target for Madrid, who could be set for sweeping changes in the close season.
Real Madrid keen on Camavinga
Camavinga is the preference for Real Madrid as it is likely to prove tough to land Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, according to reoprts.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is also keen to avoid becoming too reliant on Casemiro, the only player in the Frenchman' squad wirthout a ntural back-up in his position.
Camavinga has made 25 Ligue 1 appearances for Rennes this season, including 24 starts.
Diego Costa to Roma?
- It may be just one of several changes at Real Madrid. AS reports there must be exits if players are to come in, with James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale, Lucas Vazquez and Mariano Diaz potentially leaving. The futures of Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Luka Modric and Brahim Diaz are also uncertain.
- Staying at Real Madrid and AS reports the coronavirus pandemic may impact what the club do with Martin Odegaard. The Norway international was expected to spend another season on loan at Real Sociedad but could return ahead of the next campaign as clubs become stricter with their finances.
- Diego Costa has scored just twice in 19 games for Atlético Madrid this season and could be set for a move. Sport reports Roma are interested in the 31-year-old forward.
- Achraf Hakimi appears likely to return to Real Madrid from his loan at Borussia Dortmund. However, the Mirror reports Chelsea have enquired about the defender.
- After impressing with Wolves in the Premier League, Raul Jiménez is attracting interest. Sport reports the Mexico forward could return to LaLiga, with Real Madrid and former club Atlético Madrid interested.
- Out of contract at the end of the season, Pedro is poised to leave Chelsea. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Lazio are interested in the former Barcelona attacker.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX SEASON When does the IRS start accepting tax returns from filers in 2021? dates and deadlines
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?
- NETFLIX What movies and series are coming and leaving Netflix in February 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Timo Werner and other tasks on Chelsea boss Tuchel's to-do list