Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and throughout the world.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 02:30 IST on Monday 30 March (23:00 CEST Sunday 29 March) there had been 1,024 confirmed coronavirus cases and 27 deaths in India. 95 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 717,847. In all, 33,876 people have died from Covid-19, while 150,893 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?