Transfers: Haaland, Mané, Real Madrid, Saúl, Aubameyang
A round-up of all the transfer tittle-tattle as we await football's unknown resumption after the coronavirus pandemic stops it in its tracks.
Real Madrid are reportedly preparing for a rebuild and Erling Haaland and Sadio Mane are their top transfer targets.
The LaLiga club appear set for a busy close season amid links to numerous players.
While Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is said to be a target, it seems Madrid have other priorities.
TOP STORY – HAALAND, MANE TOP TARGETS FOR REAL MADRID
Borussia Dortmund forward Haaland and Liverpool star Mane are Real Madrid's top targets, according to the Daily Express.
The report says Aubameyang is also wanted at the Santiago Bernabéu, but is behind Haaland and Mané.
Real Madrid were two points behind LaLiga leaders Barcelona when the season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Staying at Real Madrid and the LaLiga giants are tracking Sao Paulo midfielder Igor Gomes, according to AS. A Brazil youth international, Gomes, 21, has been compared to former AC Milan star Kaka.
- Ousmane Dembélé is seemingly unwanted at Barcelona and could be set for a move. Sport reports Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp want Dembele, who has struggled with injuries since joining the LaLiga club.
- Barcelona are continuing their bid to land Lautaro Martínez. Sport claims left-back Junior Firpo could be part of a deal to bring the Inter star to Camp Nou. It says Inter, and Roma, are interested in the left-back and Barça would want the €18million they paid Real Betis for Junior last year.
- Manchester United could be set to make a big move this close season. The Daily Star reports the Premier League club are confident of landing Atletico Madrid midfielder Saúl Niguez for a club-record £135m (€150.8m).
- Perhaps Manchester United had another target. However, Sport says Real Madrid have told United that midfielder Federico Valverde is worth his incredible release clause – £448m (€500m).
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is loving life in Rome. The Daily Mail reports the midfielder, who is on loan at Roma from Arsenal, wants to stay at the club and hopes they can agree to a €11.2m (£10m) deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?