Coronavirus: LaLiga's plan to return to the field
LaLiga have sent a correspondence to all clubs in the league outlining their plan to return to action that involves four stages before training returns.
LaLiga have released a statement to clubs explaining the protocol to return to training. Cadena Copa have gotten access to the draft, which focuses on four aspects to ensure players can return to work without jeopardising the health of the staff. The league could return at the end of July.
Javier Tebas believes it is necessary to have at least 15 days of training before returning to the field for official games. There will be four phases involved in the return: preparation of training sessions, training along, training with eight players in three separate groups and then, finally, full team training. Teams are itching to get back training but that remains a long way off according to source at Real Madrid who says plans to return to training are non-existent.
According to Cope, LaLiga consider it important to quarantine the players and technical staff in a hotel or in the club's training facilities and that they only allow authorised personnel in. This will avoid the contagion spreading once the players have all been cleared.
72 hours before the return, LaLiga will carry out tests on each and every one of the players. Not just the players but the people who live with them to make sure to isolate those living with people who test positive.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires