How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
The government of Delhi has launched a website which allows workers in essential services to apply for e-passes to travel during curfew.
In a bid to halt the spread of COVID-19, Delhi, along with the rest of India, has been placed on total lockdown and will remain so until at least April 12.
Who can apply for curfew passes in Delhi?
During this lockdown, the Delhi government is issuing electronic e-passes for travel during curfew for those people engaged in essential services.
How to apply for Dehli curfew passes online?
For those looking to apply for e-passes, they can do so through the website, https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/.
The website also allows options for people to seek help with food, rations, Rs 5000 compensation for daily wage workers and pension amounts.
There had been initial rumours circulating that the website was fake. However, the Times of India did some fact checking to confirm that website is in fact genuine and was set up by the Delhi government on 26 March.
Delhi government launches COVID-19 WhatsApp helpline
On Friday, the Delhi government launched a WhatsApp helpline number (+91 88000 07722) for COVID-19 to give access to credible information on the coronavirus crisis, including coronavirus prevention and symptoms, applying for e-passes and other service helpline numbers.
“The Delhi government is happy to partner with WhatsApp to establish a dedicated coronavirus helpline for its residents to ensure that all your queries related to Coronavirus are answered with credible and accurate information,” said Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of Delhi upon launch of the service.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment