Van de Beek: "I haven't started learning Spanish yet"
The Ajax player admits that "it would be nice to play football in the sun" but adds that he is still undecided about his future. The Dutch press think he'll join Real Madrid.
Donny van de Beek has once again alluded to the possibility that he might join Real Madrid, something which the local press in the Netherlands believe is simply a question of time. The Ajax player gave an interview to Helden magazine, in which he mentioned that he still not not made a definite decision on his future and added that for him to leave his present club, he conditions would have to be perfect: “My feelings about a club have to be positive. I don't mean that it only important to feel wanted, I also need to fit in to the style of play and of course, I would need to know how much playing time I would be given," he explained.
No Spanish lessons for Van de Beek
When asked whether Real Madrid might be the club to offer the kind of conditions that could attract him, the 22-year-old replied: “It's always nice to play in the sun, but I haven't started taking Spanish classes yet..."
Te recomendamos en English
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic makes USMNT Champions League history
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Modric hails Mbappé: Great players are always welcome at Madrid
- NBA Nuggets Murray could miss rest of the season after ACL injury
- NFL Three time Super Bowl champ Edelman retires