Neymar prepares for Barcelona return, PSG accept 'inevitable' exit
Paris Saint-Germain are seemingly ready to accept that star Neymar wants a Barcelona return.
Neymar is reportedly preparing for a return to Barcelona as Paris Saint-Germain accept the star's exit is "inevitable".
The Brazil international arrived at PSG from Barca in 2017 but has regularly been linked with a move back to Camp Nou.
Speculation over Neymar's future continues and he seems to be nearing a Barcelona return.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR PREPARES FOR BARCELONA RETURN AS PSG ACCEPT 'INEVITABLE' EXIT
Neymar is preparing for a Barcelona return and PSG are getting a strategy ready to sell the 28-year-old as it is 'inevitable' he will move on, according to Sport.
Neymar spent four seasons at Barca before a world-record €222 million move to PSG.
The forward scored 18 goals in 22 games for PSG before this season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Jadon Sancho is linked with a Premier League move this close season. But The Sun reports the Borussia Dortmund star is ready to reject Manchester United if they fail to secure a spot in the Champions League. United were fifth in the Premier League when the season was suspended.
- Mauro Icardi's future remains uncertain. Corriere dello Sport reports Icardi will leave PSG, where he is on loan from Inter, at the end of the season and Juventus are once again interested.
- With Manchester United again seemingly interested in Matthijs de Ligt, a swap deal could be on the cards. The Sun reports United are ready to swap Paul Pogba – who has been linked with a return to Juventus – for defender De Ligt.
- It may not be the only swap deal involving a Manchester club and Juventus. The Sun says Juve are ready to offer Douglas Costa to Manchester City in a bid to land Gabriel Jesus.
- Barcelona were reportedly prepared to use Junior Firpo in a deal to sign Inter star Lautaro Martinez, but the left-back could head elsewhere. Sport reports Napoli are the most recent club to contact Barca over Junior's availability.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: why hasn't a relief package been agreed?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Champions League: Atlético out as Simeone shoots himself in foot
- QATAR 2022 Qatar 2022: Generation Amazing targets 1m beneficiaries by World Cup
- Champions League Which of the 2019-20 favourites boast the most former winners?
- Transfer market Van de Beek happy at Ajax amid Real Madrid, Man Utd links
- MLS FC Dallas condemn death threats and racist comments sent to Reggie Cannon