Neymar, Mbappé to stay at PSG, Real Madrid want De Ligt - transfer talk
Paris Saint-Germain duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappé are reportedly remaining in the French capital due to Covid-19.
The futures of Neymar and Kylian Mbappé continue to make headlines. Both Paris Saint-Germain players have been linked with big moves to LaLiga, but coronavirus could scupper their plans.
TOP STORY – CORONAVIRUS TO STOP NEYMAR & MBAPPÉ EXITS
Paris Saint-Germain expect star pair Neymar and Kylian Mbappé to stay at the Ligue 1 champions due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to L'Equipe.
Neymar has been tipped to re-join Barcelona, while Real Madrid hold a strong interest in Mbappé.
But Covid-19 is wreaking havoc globally and the financial implications, which are expected to prompt a fall in transfer fees, could see the pair remain in Paris.
- Mundo Deportivo says Inter have turned down an exchange deal for Lautaro Martínez from Barça. LaLiga champions Barça offered Junior Firpo and Nelson Semedo as part of a deal to bring Martínez to Camp Nou, but were rebuffed.
- Matthijs de Ligt wants to leave Juventus and his agent Mino Raiola is determined to take the Dutch defender to Madrid, reports ABC. De Ligt has also been linked to Premier League giants Manchester United. The 20-year-old only moved to Turin last year.
- Milan are "dreaming" of signing Inter's Mauro Icardi, claims Corriere dello Sport. Icardi – not wanted by Inter – is on loan at PSG but the Argentina international reportedly wants to return to Serie A. The report comes amid speculation ex-Inter head coach Luciano Spalletti could be appointed by Milan for the 2020-21 season. Icardi has also been heavily linked to Juve.
- Calciomercato says Harry Kane to Juventus could be a possibility in the coming months, but a deal with Tottenham is almost impossible amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Milan captain and defender Alessio Romagnoli has emerged as a target for Barça, according to Sport. If Romagnoli leaves San Siro, Thiago Silva could return. Tuttosport says the 35-year-old PSG defender, who is out of contract at season's end, is thinking about returning to Milan.
- Napoli are in the hunt for a replacement for Arkadiusz Milik, reports Gazzetta dello Sport. Milik is contracted until 2021 but the Polish striker is no closer to a new deal amid links to Milan. If he does leave, Napoli's list of targets includes Inter's Genoa Andrea Pinamonti, Madrid forward Luka Jovic and Mainz attacker Jean-Philippe Mateta.
- Calciomercato says Juve have decided to sell midfielder Miralem Pjanic to free up space in the squad and raise funds. Meanwhile, Gianluca Di Marzio claims Federico Bernardeschi will leave Juve following the arrival of Dejan Kulusevski.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?