Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 6 April
Updates on the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and throughout the world.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 00:45 IST on Tuesday 7 April (21:15 CEST, 6 April) there had been 4,693 confirmed coronavirus cases and 136 deaths in India. 375 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
On Monday, India’s largest city, Mumbai, declared that the large Wockhardt hospital would be closed to new patients as it was to be used as a coronavirus containment zone.
AFP were told that three hundred members of staff had been quarantined after three doctors and 26 nurses tested positive for Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 1,309,439. In total, 72,638 people have died from Covid-19, while 273,546 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus pandemic
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 crisis with our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment