Real Madrid to explore Haaland-Jovic swap
Real Madrid's Luka Jovic and Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland could reportedly swap clubs.
Madrid are open to using Jovic as part of a swap deal to sign Dortmund star Haaland, according to a leading Spanish sports outlet.
Jovic joined Madrid in a €60 million move at the start of the season after scoring 27 goals for German outfit Eintracht Frankfurt last term, but the Serbia forward has only managed two in 24 appearances under Zinedine Zidane.
Meanwhile, Haaland – who only arrived at Dortmund in January – has scored 12 goals in just 11 matches, prompting widespread interest.
Other stories from today's rumour mill
- Madrid's pursuit of Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe has been put on hold until 2021 due to the financial implications of the coronavirus pandemic. The same outlet claims Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba prefers moving to Madrid over remaining at Old Trafford or rejoining Juventus.
Nuestra portada de hoy, 7 de abril— Diario AS (@diarioas) April 6, 2020
Mbappé 2021 pic.twitter.com/x2To7RSTaI
- Lautaro Martinez is edging closer to swapping Inter for Barcelona, claim reports in Spain. Madrid and Manchester City have also been linked with the Argentina forward.
- The Sun says Liverpool, City and Arsenal are among the clubs battling it out for Lyon sensation Houssem Aouar.
- Milan are prepared to listen to offers for star full-back Theo Hernandez, according to Marca. A shining light since arriving from Madrid, the defender has attracted interest from PSG, United and City.
- Inter are keen on signing Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, claims Gazzetta dello Sport. Aubameyang only has one more year left to run on his contract.
- Goal reports City, Atletico Madrid, Ajax, Dortmund, United, Juve and Liverpool have all enquired about the availability of Valencia's Ferran Torres.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Butragueño: "Everyone knows what Zidane means to us"
- SCOTLAND Rafa Benítez linked to Celtic job, on his return to Europe
- OLYMPIC GAMES Rapinoe: "I'd be 'devastated if the Tokyo Olympics are cancelled"
- UFC Khabib tells Dana White: "I'm so many levels above these guys"
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor hits back at critical Khabib after Poirier loss
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, who will get and when to expect it