Real Sociedad set for return to training next Tuesday
The Basque club have issued a statement putting forward a series of measures involving reduced groups and with added medical supervision.
Real Sociedad are set to be the first LaLiga side back in training next week. The club outlined a series of measures and stated that the first team squad will commence in Zubieta next Tuesday in line with the government relaxing certain restrictions which, this coming Monday will mark a return to regular activity for some non-essential businesses that were placed in a temporary period of “hibernation” on March 30.
The club have outlined a 14 April return to training at their Zubieta complex and in the proposal have outlined a series examples of procedures the likes of which are currently being employed by many German club sides including Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg.
Small groups of two/three players, utilising different pitches and dressing rooms and a minimum distance of two metres between players are just some of the measures in the Real Sociedad proposal. The club will also recommend that each member of the first team squad and coaching staff undergo a Covid-19 test upon arrival and departure at Zubieta with post session showers to be carried out at each individuals home of residence.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can keep abreast of the latest developments in the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022