Barcelona monitoring Real Sociedad's Alexander Isak
According to SER Catalunya, Swedish striker Alexander Isak is an option if Lautaro Martínez does not come to Barcelona in the summer.
According to SER Catalunya program Què t'hi Jugues, Alexander Isak is on Barcelona's radar as a Plan B if the club can not seal a deal to bring their first choice, Lautaro Martínez, to the club during the summer.
Isak has been in exceptional form this season with 14 goals in 34 games. He has been Real Sociedad's hero in the Copa del Rey with six goals in seven games as they made their way to the final.
The Swede is tall, has wonderful balance, beautiful footwork, work the channels and play with his back to goal. He has all the assets to become a world class striker and that is why he is on the agenda of some of Europe's biggest clubs.
The Swedish international has a €70 million release clause this summer. That will remain the release clause but there is an asterisk beside that figure. Borussia Dortmund can buy him back for €30 million during the summers of 2021, 2022 and 2023.
The price this summer for everyone is €70 million and Barcelona might consider it if Lautaro and Inter can not be convinced.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...