Juventus pair Rugani & Matuidi recover from coronavirus
The first two Juventus players to test positive for Covid-19, Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi, have now returned negative tests for the novel coronavirus after recovering over the past month.
Juventus players Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have both recovered from coronavirus and returned negative tests, the Serie A club have confirmed.
Rugani was among the first wave of high-profile confirmed cases in Serie A when he tested positive for Covid-19 last month.
Matuidi followed as Juve's second case, although neither player developed symptoms.
A month on, the duo have each returned two negative tests.
Juventus players out of Covid-19 isolation regime
The Bianconeri's statement read: "The players have, therefore, recovered and are no longer subjected to the home isolation regime."
The duo have not missed any action as Serie A has been suspended amid the pandemic.
Italian football studying resumption
The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) is looking to resume the season in the coming months, however.
Maurizio Sarri's men are a point clear of second-placed Lazio with 12 matches remaining.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 PSG's Mbappé backtracks over Lille title winning comments
- USMNT Jesse Marsch and Brenden Aaronson win Austrian league title with Salzburg
- BARCELONA Barcelona set to confirm Agüero signing at end of season
- NBA NBA: Hawks, Knicks seal playoff places as Nets' Harden returns
- COVID-19 VACCINE What has CDC said about covid vaccine for 12-15 year old kids?
- US News What did Liz Cheney say about Donald Trump and the Republican Party?