Neymar or Lautaro? Both of them! - says Barcelona boss Setién
Neymar and Lautaro Martinez are linked with Barcelona and Quique Setien discussed the star pair.
Barcelona boss Quique Setien was unwilling to choose between PSG's Neymar and Inter Milan's Lautaro Martinez, saying it would be good to have both.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar and Inter forward Martinez have been linked with moves to the LaLiga giants.
Neymar only left Barca for PSG less than three years ago, while Martinez has starred for Inter this season.
Setien on Neymar and Lautaro
But, asked who would be better for Barca, Setien told El Larguero on Thursday: "Both of them, because they are good players."
Neymar made a €222million move to PSG from Barcelona in 2017, but has regularly been linked with a return.
Setien, whose team were top of LaLiga when the season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, said it would be tough to bring the Brazil international back to Camp Nou.
"All the great players, how can I not like them?" he said.
"Neymar is one of them, but as things are, you have to consider what is possible and what is not possible.
"We know that these footballers cost a lot of money and that it is not easy to bring them."
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?