India coronavirus updates: cases, deaths, real-time map - 17 April
Updates on the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and worldwide.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 01:30 IST on Saturday 18 April (22:00 CEST) on Friday 17 April, there had been 13,835 confirmed coronavirus cases and 452 deaths in India. 1,777 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
There’s no drug to protect from COVID-19. Be careful & don’t consume anything without a doctor’s advice: @adarpoonawalla, CEO, Serum Institute India Pvt Ltd at @bennettuniv’s Global Online Conference on '#COVID19: Biotech to the Rescue'. #BUCOVID19 #IndiaFightsCoronaVirus pic.twitter.com/dk9teG1Yl3— Bennett University (@bennettuniv) April 16, 2020
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
According to the latest figures published by Johns Hopkins University, 2,214,861 cases have been detected worldwide, with 151,006 deaths and 565,864 people now recovered.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can keep abreast of the latest developments in the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?