Transfers: Barcelona, Inter, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Ajax, Man Utd
The Argentinian forward is reportedly poised to swap Serie A side Inter for LaLiga holders Barcelona, who continue their search to find a replacement for Luis Suárez.
Lautaro Martínez has been tipped to leave Inter at the end of the coronavirus-interrupted 2019-20 season.
His exploits in Italy have reportedly alerted Barcelona, who are determined to sign a long-term replacement for Luis Suárez.
And Martínez is apparently ready to swap the San Siro for Camp Nou.
TOP STORY – MARTÍNEZ WANTS BARÇA MOVE
Inter star Lautaro Martínez has chosen to join Barcelona and will press for a move if necessary, according to reports in Spain.
While Barcelona remain interested in re-signing Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar, Martínez is the club's primary transfer objective.
Real Madrid and Manchester City have also been linked to the Argentinian forward, but the former have turned their attention to Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland, while the latter are reportedly happy with Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus.
- Could another star leave Inter? Premier League leaders and Champions League holders Liverpool want to sign Marcelo Brozovic, claims Calciomercato. The Nerazzurri could be tempted by a €60million (£52m) offer.
- Calciomercarto reports Juventus and PSG are in discussions over Mauro Icardi. The Argentina forward is on loan at PSG from Inter, with the Ligue 1 champions having the option to sign Icardi permanently. Icardi has been tipped to return to Serie A and the story claims PSG could sign the Argentinian from Inter before selling him straight to Juve. A possible deal could involve the likes of Mattia De Sciglio, Miralem Pjanic, Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro.
- The Telegraph says Ajax have placed a €40m (£35m) price tag on goalkeeper Andre Onana, who has been linked to Chelsea, PSG and Barça.
- Jadon Sancho will only move to Old Trafford if Manchester United secure Champions League football, says the Athletic. The Dortmund sensation has also been linked to Chelsea, Liverpool, former club City and Madrid.
- Gazzetta dello Sport says Inter have a list of potential replacements for Barca target Martínez. RB Leipzig's Timo Werner is the first name on the list, which also includes Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, United forward Anthony Martial, Madrid striker Luka Jovic and Victor Osimhen of Lille.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho explains why Ancelotti is reason to break the rules
- BARCELONA Neymar and PSG pact to facilitate return to Barcelona
- Premier League Van Dijk reveals why he chose Liverpool over City & Chelsea
- BARCELONA Police search Camp Nou offices for I3 Ventures documentation
- US ELECTION NEWS Kanye West announces he would run for president in 2020
- NASCAR NASCAR: Which cars will have ‘Trump 2020’ on the hood?