Rosell: I would sign Neymar again at Barcelona
Neymar is linked with a return to Barcelona and former president Sandro Rosell would not hesitate to sign the forward.
Former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell said he would "without a doubt" sign Neymar again at the LaLiga giants.
Rosell was Barca president when Neymar was signed by the club from Santos in 2013 before the Brazil international starred across four seasons in Spain.
The forward left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record €222 million in August 2017, although he has been linked with a return regularly since.
Rosell said he would not hesitate to bring the 28-year-old back to the Camp Nou during the interview in which he also said he would not have gone to jail if he wasn't the president of FC Barcelona.
"I would sign Neymar, without a doubt," he told Mundo Deportivo.
Neymar scored 105 goals for Barcelona during his four seasons at the club, while he had netted 18 in 22 for PSG before this campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...