Arthur flattered by Inter link but targets long-term Barça stay
Arthur is in his second season at Camp Nou and has no desire to leave Barcelona, despite reported interest from Serie A giants Inter.
Barcelona star Arthur feels honoured to be linked with a move to Inter but has ruled out the prospect.
The Brazilian midfielder is in his second season at Barça, whom he joined from Gremio for an initial €31 million.
He has been frequently involved in the first team's push for LaLiga and Champions League success, so can see no cause to leave Camp Nou.
Arthur has been suggested in reports as a possible makeweight in a future Barça move for Lautaro Martínez, the Inter and Argentina forward.
But he told La Gazzetta dello Sport heading to Italy to join Antonio Conte's team at this juncture was not part of his career plan.
Arthur said: "For any player it is an honour to have your name linked with such an important and world-renowned club as Inter, and with a great coach and an impressive squad.
"However, my head is only thinking of Barcelona, I am very comfortable with the club and the city, and honestly I see myself with the Blaugrana for many years."
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match