Arthur flattered by Inter link but targets long-term Barça stay
Arthur is in his second season at Camp Nou and has no desire to leave Barcelona, despite reported interest from Serie A giants Inter.
Barcelona star Arthur feels honoured to be linked with a move to Inter but has ruled out the prospect.
The Brazilian midfielder is in his second season at Barça, whom he joined from Gremio for an initial €31 million.
He has been frequently involved in the first team's push for LaLiga and Champions League success, so can see no cause to leave Camp Nou.
Arthur has been suggested in reports as a possible makeweight in a future Barça move for Lautaro Martínez, the Inter and Argentina forward.
But he told La Gazzetta dello Sport heading to Italy to join Antonio Conte's team at this juncture was not part of his career plan.
Arthur said: "For any player it is an honour to have your name linked with such an important and world-renowned club as Inter, and with a great coach and an impressive squad.
"However, my head is only thinking of Barcelona, I am very comfortable with the club and the city, and honestly I see myself with the Blaugrana for many years."
Te recomendamos en English
- Liverpool Klopp’s pulling power helped lure Thiago to Liverpool
- REAL MADRID Official: Gareth Bale completes Tottenham loan deal
- PREMIER LEAGUE Gareth Bale: Tottenham confirm injury which delays return debut
- Emmy Awards Which shows have won the most Emmys of all time?
- ROSH HASHANAH Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday 2020: what does ‘Shana Tova’ mean?
- US News Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Trump vows to fill vacancy "without delay"