Barcelona: Lautaro interest increases, Inter want two players in return
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Milan have picked two Barcelona players they want in return for striker Lautaro Martínez.
The negotiations between Barcelona and Inter Milan over a potential Lautaro Martínez deal continue. They are moving slowly but they are moving. The Italian side don't want to let their player go for less than €111 million, which is the figure in his release clause, but his own agent admits there is a 'big chance' he joins the LaLiga giants. Inter are, however, willing to consider a swap deal with at least two Barcelona players going the other way.
A few names on the list include: Antoine Griezmann, Junior Firpo, Marc Cucurella and Arthur Melo (the Brazilian says he has no interest in leaving Barcelona though). It seems now that Inter have picked two players the want in return for Lautaro. The first one is Nelson Semedo, who is a starter but if transferable. Barcelona will have to find a replacement with Sergi Roberto capable of playing there although it's not his first-choice position.
The second player is Carles Aleñá, another player who won't stop a move from going ahead. The midfielder is on loan currently at Real Betis and Barcelona have too many midfielders as it is. Barça want him at the club but not above Lautaro. They also have Riqui Puig who is making strides towards a regular place in the first team squad.
Barcelona like the looks of this outcome for what they believe to be a world class striker in Lautaro. The two players mentioned are not heavyweights in the squad and the club feel they can possibly be replaced. Meanwhile, Inter would reinforce their panel with two very good and young footballers. If we add the fact that the Argentine is intent on playing beside Leo Messi then it seems the club are destined to reach an agreement.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS