Real Madrid and Inter eye Pogba as Juventus look to Van de Beek
Inter Milan have entered the race for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, who has long been linked with a move to join Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid.
Paul Pogba's future remains up in the air with the Manchester United star reportedly unhappy at Old Trafford.
The France international has long been linked with a move to Real Madrid to join forces with Zinedine Zidane and it appears the Frenchman has made his compatriot a priority target this summer.
Real Madrid boss Zidane eager to sign Pogba
Zinedine Zidane wants Real Madrid to sign Manchester United star Paul Pogba at the end of the season, according to L'Equipe.
Madrid have been heavily linked to Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga but Zidane is determine to bring Pogba to the Santiago Bernabeu.
It comes as Tuttosport and Sportmediaset claim Inter have joined Madrid, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain in the race for Pogba.
Juventus keen on Van de Beek
- Juve are interested in re-signing Pogba but the Serie A champions could be about to turn to another midfielder target. Calciomercato says Juve are eyeing Ajax's Donny van de Beek, who has been linked to Madrid and United.
- Sport says Liverpool are in talks with soon-to-be free agent and Chelsea attacker Willian. The Brazilian is out of contract at the end of the 2019-20 season.
- PSG have prepared an offer for Milan full-back Theo Hernández, according to Tuttosport. The Frenchman has been a revelation since arriving from Madrid.
- Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti is Napoli's first choice if Kalidou Koulibaly leaves, claims Sport. Koulibaly has been linked to PSG, United and Madrid.
- RAC-1 claims Juve and Barca are in talks over a swap deal, which could see Miralem Pjanic leave for the LaLiga champions and Arthur move to Turin.
- Madrid have accepted they will not be able to sign PSG star Kylian Mbappé this year, says L'Equipe.
Te recomendamos en English
- India news Indian schools and colleges remain closed but children are expected to study at home
- US EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $400 employment benefit: how long will it last?
- Haaland says Dortmund boy wonder Moukoko is 'a lot better than I was'
- World Cup 2022 Work continuing non-stop at Lusail Stadium, host of the World Cup final 2022
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern hopeful on new Alaba deal; want fair price for Thiago
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid change plan and want Dani Ceballos to return