Coronavirus: Everton respond to Kean's apparent lockdown breach
After images emerged appearing to show Moise Kean at a party during lockdown, Everton issued a strong statement.
Everton say they are "appalled" after images emerged appearing to show Moise Kean ignoring coronavirus lockdown rules at a house party.
The Daily Star published a story claiming the 20-year-old Italian striker filmed himself partying and sent clips to a private Snapchat group.
A statement from Premier League club Everton said: "Everton are appalled to learn of an incident in which a first-team player ignored government guidance and club policy in relation to the coronavirus crisis.
Everton disappointed by Kean
"The club has strongly expressed its disappointment to the player and made it clear that such actions are completely unacceptable.
"The amazing people in the NHS deserve the utmost respect for their hard work and sacrifice.
"The best way to show them respect is by doing everything we can to protect them."
The Premier League season was suspended last month due to the spread of COVID-19, which has killed over 20,000 people in the United Kingdom.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?