Coronavirus: Spain's main sports dailies combine for charity edition
AS, Marca, Mundo Deportivo and Sport have joined forces for the first time to produce a star-studded special charity edition to raise funds for the Red Cross.
Under the slogan #NuestraMejorVictoria (Our Greatest Victory), Spain's four major national sports dailies are to join forces for a historic one-off edition to raise funds for the battle against the coronavirus pandemic. Among the sports stars to contribute will be Rafa Nadal and Pau Gasol, both of whom are the main driving forces behind the initiative and who will provide exclusive interviews for the edition, which will be published on Monday 27 April.
Also featuring will be a wide range of Spanish sports personalities, including Marc Márquez, Álex Márquez, Sergio García, Carolina Marín, Alejandro Valverde, Carlos Sainz and Carlos Sainz Jr, Julen Lopetegui, María Vicente, Marcel Granollers, Teresa Perales, Sergi Bruguera and Feliciano López.
Red Cross to benefit from special edition
#Nuestramejorvictoria is a Red Cross campaign set up to raise funds for the Spanish health services and for families who have been affected by the Covid-19 crisis in Spain. The objective is to raise €11m to help the some 1.35 million people most in need across the country.
If you would like to make a donation to the Red Cross initiative you can do so using the following swift code. ES44 0049 0001 5321 1002 2225
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem