Jesé bags Ligue 1 winners medal after one minute with PSG
The former Real Madrid player came on as a sub in the win over Metz before being sent on loan to Sporting de Portugal and is entitled to a medal.
Jesé Rodríguez is a Ligue 1 winner. The Canary Islander played for PSG in match-day four of the 2019/20 campaign coming on as an injury time substitute for Tuchel's side and played for a minute of the game in the win over Metz. The LFP regulations state by this fleeting appearance, the striker is entitled to a winners medal for Paris-Saint Germain.
Two days after the game, the former Real Madrid youth player was set out on loan to Sporting club de Portugal. In the Liga Nos campaign, Jesé played 12 games in the famous green and white hoops finding the target just one for the Lisbon side with his Portuguese adventure coming to an end on 23 March (2020).
The 27-year-old boasts an impressive honours list having won two Champions League winners medals with Real Madrid along with winners medals for LaLiga, the Spanish Super Cup and Copa del Rey in his time with the Bernabéu side. During his time in France, the Las Palmas born forward has bagged winners medals for the French League and domestic cup and can now add his Ligue 1 medal to the collection.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS How much unemployment benefits will I get in New York?
- Coronavirus Are vaccines for covid-19 safe in the long term?
- US NEWS How do I certify for weekly unemployment benefits in New York?
- US News How do I know if my unemployment claim was approved in New York?
- BOXING Mike Tyson weighs in on Logan Paul Floyd Mayweather fight
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $1,100 Golden State stimulus in California eligibility: who qualifies for it?