Jesé bags Ligue 1 winners medal after one minute with PSG
The former Real Madrid player came on as a sub in the win over Metz before being sent on loan to Sporting de Portugal and is entitled to a medal.
Jesé Rodríguez is a Ligue 1 winner. The Canary Islander played for PSG in match-day four of the 2019/20 campaign coming on as an injury time substitute for Tuchel's side and played for a minute of the game in the win over Metz. The LFP regulations state by this fleeting appearance, the striker is entitled to a winners medal for Paris-Saint Germain.
Two days after the game, the former Real Madrid youth player was set out on loan to Sporting club de Portugal. In the Liga Nos campaign, Jesé played 12 games in the famous green and white hoops finding the target just one for the Lisbon side with his Portuguese adventure coming to an end on 23 March (2020).
The 27-year-old boasts an impressive honours list having won two Champions League winners medals with Real Madrid along with winners medals for LaLiga, the Spanish Super Cup and Copa del Rey in his time with the Bernabéu side. During his time in France, the Las Palmas born forward has bagged winners medals for the French League and domestic cup and can now add his Ligue 1 medal to the collection.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?