Barcelona: Umtiti injured in second session of training return
Barça have confirmed that Samuel Umtiti injured his calf during the squad's second training session since being allowed to return to club facilities.
Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti suffered an injury on only the second day since the club resumed training sessions at the Ciutat Esportiva.
Umtiti has sustained injury to right calf, Barcelona say
The centre-back sustained a problem to his right calf, the LaLiga leaders confirmed in a short statement.
On Saturday, players were separated across three pitches in order to undergo sessions while maintaining social distancing.
LaLiga slated for June return from coronavirus suspension
LaLiga teams have been granted permission to use training facilities again as part of gradual steps towards the planned resumption of the competition in June.
Barça were two points clear of Real Madrid at the top of the table when the season was suspended indefinitely in March.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?