Barcelona: Umtiti injured in second session of training return
Barça have confirmed that Samuel Umtiti injured his calf during the squad's second training session since being allowed to return to club facilities.
Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti suffered an injury on only the second day since the club resumed training sessions at the Ciutat Esportiva.
Umtiti has sustained injury to right calf, Barcelona say
The centre-back sustained a problem to his right calf, the LaLiga leaders confirmed in a short statement.
On Saturday, players were separated across three pitches in order to undergo sessions while maintaining social distancing.
LaLiga slated for June return from coronavirus suspension
LaLiga teams have been granted permission to use training facilities again as part of gradual steps towards the planned resumption of the competition in June.
Barça were two points clear of Real Madrid at the top of the table when the season was suspended indefinitely in March.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?