Lautaro: Barcelona and Inter reportedly close to agreement
Barcelona are reportedly close to agreeing a deal with Inter for forward Lautaro Martinez.
Barcelona are seemingly getting closer to landing Lautaro Martinez. The Inter star continues to be linked with a move to Camp Nou, where he could play alongside Argentina team-mate Lionel Messi more regularly.
It appears an agreement has almost been reached.
Barcelona and Inter almost aligned
Barcelona and Inter are finalising a deal for Lautaro Martinez, according to the cover of Sport.
The report says the clubs are going to agree a deal of close to €60million plus two players – midfielder Arturo Vidal and either Nelson Semedo or Emerson.
Sport also reports Barça and Martinez have a verbal agreement for a four-year deal.
- Talk continues over Miralem Pjanic's potential switch to Barcelona. Sport claims Juventus have also offered LaLiga's champions Mattia De Sciglio, along with the midfielder. Sport also says Jean-Clair Todibo, who is on loan at Schalke, could be part of the deal.
- With 22 goals for Lyon this season, Moussa Dembele continues to attract interest from the Premier League. The Daily Star reports Manchester United are increasingly confident of landing the former Celtic forward in a £60m (€68.4m) deal.
- Odion Ighalo's loan at Manchester United from Shanghai Shenhua expires at the end of June. The Sun says the striker is desperate to extend his stay at Old Trafford, with the Chinese Super League club reportedly demanding a transfer fee.
- Linked with a move to Liverpool, Werder Bremen striker Milot Rashica appears to be heading elsewhere. BILD reports the 23-year-old's move to RB Leipzig is becoming more and more likely. Rashica has scored seven goals in 20 Bundesliga games this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' stats at Real Madrid: goals, games, cards...
- US Soccer US Soccer reveals 2021 away jerseys by Nike
- NBA Why is Nicola Jokic declining to play with Serbia in Tokyo OIympics?
- NBA How are the All-NBA Teams selected?
- UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT Unemployment benefits: how many people will stop receiving the money this week?
- IRS TAX REFUNDS What is IRS TREAS 310 and how is it related to 2020 tax returns?