Real Madrid: Haaland not letting himself get distracted by transfer talk
Linked with a move to LaLiga giants Real Madrid, Norway international Erling Braut Haaland's focus remains on Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland has insisted that he's remaining focused despite being tipped for a move to Real Madrid.
Haaland, 19, has become one of the most sought-after forwards in Europe following an incredible start to his career at Dortmund.
Haaland has scored 12 in 11 since joining Borussia Dortmund
The Norway international starred for Salzburg before joining the Bundesliga side in January, and he has scored 12 goals in 11 games for Dortmund this season.
While Madrid are being heavily linked with a swoop for Haaland, the teenager said his focus was on his performances.
"I focus on this, not on the attention that is towards me," he told Sky Sport on Tuesday.
"I think about doing my job, which is the thing I love most. My focus is on this."
Haaland added: "Without a doubt I started well here in Dortmund. I am concentrating on work to improve every day.
"I see that by taking care of the details I learn more and more, I try to be in the best possible shape."
Haaland looking forward to Schalke clash as Bundesliga prepares to resume
In good news, the Bundesliga is set to resume on Saturday after being suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Dortmund are set to face Schalke in the Revierderby to restart the season and Haaland is excited to experience the fixture, even though it will be played behind closed doors.
"I can't wait to live and play my first Ruhr derby," he said. "I have played other derbies, but never like this."
Te recomendamos en English
- Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs: Buccaneers 31-26 result: Brady going to 10th Super Bowl
- NFL How many times has Tom Brady played the Super Bowl?
- NFL Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs results, summary: NFC Championship Game
- US NEWS $3,000-per-child: what is Biden's new pandemic proposal?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Second stimulus check: how to use IRS tracker tool
- WHITE HOUSE What is Joe Biden changing in the Oval Office makeover?