Barcelona, Juventus close to four-player exchange deal - transfer talk
Bosnia international midfielder Miralem Pjanic is nearing a move to Barcelona in a four-player exchange deal with Juventus, reports Sport.
Barcelona and Juventus are reportedly closing in on an incredible exchange deal.
Miralem Pjanic has continued to be linked with a move to Camp Nou, although there has been uncertainty over how, and if, Barcelona could get a transfer done.
However, it seems that they are on the verge of sealing a deal for the midfielder.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS CLOSE TO AGREEING EXCHANGE DEAL
Barcelona and Juventus are close to agreeing an exchange deal involving four players, according to Sport.
The Catalonia-based newspaper says Pjanic and Mattia De Sciglio will join Barça, with Jean-Clair Todibo – who is on loan at Schalke this season – and Arturo Vidal or Ivan Rakitic heading to Turin.
Barcelona have also been linked with moves for Inter star Lautaro Martínez and Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar.
- Kingsley Coman is wanted by three of Europe's biggest clubs. Sky reports Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester City are interested in the Bayern Munich attacker.
- Linked with a move away from Tottenham, Tanguy Ndombélé may be going nowhere. The Mirror says Spurs will not allow the midfielder, reportedly a target for Barcelona, to leave this close season.
- Another Spurs player, however, could leave. Tottenham defender Juan Foyth, who is contracted at the club until 2022, is being eyed by Barça, according to the Mirror.
- It seems Angel Gomes is leaving Manchester United. The Mirror claims Chelsea feel they are close to landing the midfielder, whose deal at Old Trafford expires at the end of June.
- Real Betis and Portugal midfielder William Carvalho is drawing plenty of attention. Diario de Sevilla reports Wolves are the latest club to join the race for Carvalho, who has been linked to Tottenham, Monaco, Leicester City and Watford previously.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: will the congress accept a new payment before February?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: comparing Trump and Biden’s stimulus packages
- SERIE A How Inter and Milan are lining up to take Scudetto from Juventus
- REAL MADRID The Hazard enigma
- FOOTBALL Scolari leaves Cruzeiro after steering them to safety