Dani Ceballos still hoping to make his mark at Real Madrid
On loan at Arsenal this season, Dani Ceballos is seemingly eager to make his mark at Real Madrid.
Dani Ceballos is still hopeful of being successful at Real Madrid despite his loan spell at Arsenal.
Ceballos, 23, joined the Premier League side on a season-long loan in July, and he made 24 appearances before the campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The nine-time Spain international is contracted at Madrid until 2023 and he is eager to take his chance with the LaLiga giants.
"I am happy and I have a contract with Real Madrid," Ceballos told Deportes Cuatro on Wednesday. I am 23 years old, I have still got so much to offer. Now I feel much more a player and I am prepared for any challenge that comes my way."
Ceballos joined Madrid from Real Betis for a reported €18million in July 2017.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Real Madrid, Barça and Juventus issue joint statement denouncing 'threats'
- REAL MADRID Ramos out of crucial Real Madrid match against Sevilla
- LALIGA When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
- Premier League Leeds United vs Tottenham: Premier League live
- BARCELONA Barcelona attempt to sign De Ligt for a second time
- 2022 World Cup Five key sustainability features connected with Qatar 2022