Coronavirus: Renan Lodi returns to training with Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid posted a short video on social media of Brazilian defender Renan Lodi, who had tested positive for coronavirus, back in training on Friday.
Renan Lodi returned to training with Atlético Madrid on Friday, and declared that he feels very good after a delayed return. Diego Simeone's squad resumed duties at the club's training complex last Saturday, though the Brazilian was absent amid media speculation he had tested positive for coronavirus.
Lodi salutes you!
Atleti made no official announcement but seemed to confirm the story by posting a picture of the absent left-back on Twitter with the caption: "Renan Lodi salutes you from home. See you soon on the pitch!"
However, media reports in Spain say the defender has since returned two negative test results for Covid-19, clearing him to make a comeback. Lodi appeared in a short film posted by the club on social media on Friday, the player wearing gloves and a mask as he made his way out for training.
Atlético are preparing for a resumption to the suspended 2019-20 campaign, with LaLiga president Javier Tebas aiming for a 12 June restart to the top flight. Spain has been hit particularly hard during the global pandemic, with over 27,000 coronavirus-related deaths in the country.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?