Talles Magno: Liverpool target "next Neymar", Sane set for City exit
Liverpool are reportedly keeping an eye on Vasco da Gama forward Talles Magno, who has been compared to the PSG forward by observers in Brazil.
Liverpool are apparently looking at Brazilian teenager Talles Magno, who has drawn comparisons to Neymar in his native Brazil, while Leroy Sané continues to be linked with a departure from Manchester City with Bayern Munich the favourites to sign the Germany international.
Premier League leaders Liverpool are reportedly keen to strengthen this close season, albeit without spending huge amounts.
Sané, meanwhile, has long been rumoured to be on his way to Bayern Munich and that move could be getting closer to reality.
Liverpool eyeing "next Neymar"
Liverpool are targeting Vasco da Gama forward Talles Magno, according to the Mirror.
Talles, 17, has previously been likened to Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar and is a Brazil youth international.
The teenager has already made 22 senior appearances for Vasco da Gama.
Sané to Bayern, €100m for Vinicius
- Linked with Bayern Munich, Sané could get a move. The Evening Standard reports Manchester City are prepared to sell the Germany international if he refuses to sign an extension, with his contract expiring next year.
- Adrien Rabiot appears set for a Juventus exit. L'Equipe reports the midfielder wants to join Premier League outfit Everton.
- Manchester United and Wolves seemingly know what they will need to pay if they want Carlos Vinicius. The Mirror reports Benfica have told the Premier League clubs they must pay at least £89.4million (€100m) for the striker.
- On loan at Newcastle United from Inter, Valentino Lazaro could be set for a longer stay. The Sun reports Newcastle are in talks over a £21.25m (€23.8m) deal for the midfielder.
- Jeremy Sarmiento is catching the eye. The Sun reports the England youth and Benfica forward is a target for several clubs in Europe's top five leagues.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury