Real Madrid switch focus from PSG Mbappé to Liverpool Mané
Los Blancos are reportedly keeping a close eye on Liverpool star Sadio Mané in a attempt to strengthen their line-up for next season.
With Kylian Mbappé seemingly out of reach for the time being, Real Madrid's focus has reportedly turned to Sadio Mané.
Liverpool star Mané has been linked with the LaLiga giants previously, having starred in the Premier League.
With Madrid potentially waiting until next year to move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Mbappé, Mané could be a more immediate target.
Real Madrid keeping tabs on Liverpool's Mané
Real Madrid are still thinking about Liverpool forward Mané, according to Le 10 Sport.
They says Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane sees Mané as an ideal signing this close season, with the club waiting until next year to target Mbappé, who is out of contract in 2022.
Mané has scored 14 goals and provided seven assists in 26 Premier League games this season, which is suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Change is expected at Barcelona this close season. However, Sport reports the LaLiga giants are assuming that Antoine Griezmann, Philippe Coutinho, Arthur and Ousmane Dembélé – who have all been linked with moves away – will stay.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang continues to be linked with a departure from Arsenal. Le 10 Sport reports Paris Saint-Germain are considering a move for the forward.
- Jean-Clair Todibo is set for a permanent Barcelona exit. The cover of Sport says the defender, who is on loan at Schalke, will be their first sale with "good offers" from the Premier League. Barcelona are expecting more than €25million for the 20-year-old.
- Another player linked with a Camp Nou exit is Ivan Rakitic. But Mundo Deportivo reports the Croatia midfielder, who is contracted until 2021, wants to stay due to a good relationship with coach Quique Setien.
- Victor Moses' future is uncertain. The Sun reports the attacker is set to leave Inter, where he is on loan, because Chelsea want around €12m (£10.75m) for Moses. Moses has a deal until 2021 at Stamford Bridge.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury