Real Madrid switch focus from PSG Mbappé to Liverpool Mané
Los Blancos are reportedly keeping a close eye on Liverpool star Sadio Mané in a attempt to strengthen their line-up for next season.
With Kylian Mbappé seemingly out of reach for the time being, Real Madrid's focus has reportedly turned to Sadio Mané.
Liverpool star Mané has been linked with the LaLiga giants previously, having starred in the Premier League.
With Madrid potentially waiting until next year to move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Mbappé, Mané could be a more immediate target.
Real Madrid keeping tabs on Liverpool's Mané
Real Madrid are still thinking about Liverpool forward Mané, according to Le 10 Sport.
They says Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane sees Mané as an ideal signing this close season, with the club waiting until next year to target Mbappé, who is out of contract in 2022.
Mané has scored 14 goals and provided seven assists in 26 Premier League games this season, which is suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Change is expected at Barcelona this close season. However, Sport reports the LaLiga giants are assuming that Antoine Griezmann, Philippe Coutinho, Arthur and Ousmane Dembélé – who have all been linked with moves away – will stay.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang continues to be linked with a departure from Arsenal. Le 10 Sport reports Paris Saint-Germain are considering a move for the forward.
- Jean-Clair Todibo is set for a permanent Barcelona exit. The cover of Sport says the defender, who is on loan at Schalke, will be their first sale with "good offers" from the Premier League. Barcelona are expecting more than €25million for the 20-year-old.
- Another player linked with a Camp Nou exit is Ivan Rakitic. But Mundo Deportivo reports the Croatia midfielder, who is contracted until 2021, wants to stay due to a good relationship with coach Quique Setien.
- Victor Moses' future is uncertain. The Sun reports the attacker is set to leave Inter, where he is on loan, because Chelsea want around €12m (£10.75m) for Moses. Moses has a deal until 2021 at Stamford Bridge.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news