Barcelona: Vidal "happy and comfortable" at Camp Nou amid Inter links
Arturo Vidal is linked with a move to Inter, but the midfielder said he was happy at Barcelona.
Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal insisted he was happy at the LaLiga club amid links with a move to Inter.
Vidal, 32, is reportedly a target for Inter, where he could reunite with former Juventus head coach Antonio Conte.
But the Chile international, who is contracted at Camp Nou until 2021, said he was happy to be at Barcelona.
Vidal "more prepared than ever"
"I am very happy and comfortable in Barcelona, of course I want to continue. Now I am more prepared than ever," Vidal said during an Instagram Live chat on Thursday.
"I am happy, there is a good group and I have great friends in the dressing room."
LaLiga is nearing a resumption amid the coronavirus pandemic, having been suspended in March.
Vidal said he was ready to go with Barcelona chasing the LaLiga title and Champions League crown.
"I feel very well physically, better than ever. In all my career I never had so much time to prepare myself," the midfielder said.
"We made a plan to the maximum to extend my career as much as possible.
"I feel prepared for what is coming, both the Champions League and LaLiga."
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas