Achraf Hakimi set to return to Real Madrid; agent dismisses Inter Milan offer
The Moroccan defender's agent Alejandro Camano was quick to deny reports which claimed Inter Milan have made an offer. The player is set to return to Madrid.
Achraf Hakimi will return to Real Madrid once his loan at Borussia Dortmund is completed, his agent has confirmed, while refuting claims that Inter Milan have put in an offer for the player. Achraf's two-year loan deal in Dortmund is coming to an end and the Morocco international's future has made headlines following his displays in the Bundesliga.
Europe's top clubs line up for Achraf
The 21-year-old full-back, who emerged from Madrid's youth academy in 2017, has been linked to a number of Europe's top clubs, including Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Chelsea. Serie A side Inter have reportedly emerged as keen admirers of Achraf, however, his agent rubbished such speculation.
"There is no such offer [from Inter], we will return to Madrid at the end of the season," Alejandro Camano told Assahifa. "Achraf will be the best player of the world at his position."
Achraf has come on leaps and bounds in Germany
Achraf has scored seven goals for Dortmund across all competitions.The defender has netted three Bundesliga goals this season, which resumed last week behind closed doors due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury