PSG make Icardi offer, Barca's Semedo wants Man City move
Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly popped €50m on the table for Inter Milan loanee Mauro Icardi, but Juventus are also interested in the striker.
Mauro Icardi seemingly has no future at Inter Milan, but the Argentinean striker is wanted in Paris, where he has spent the 2019-20 season on loan scoring 20 goals in 31 appearances for the Ligue 1 champions. Now, it seems that PSG want to sign Icardi permanently.
PSG want to make Icardi deal permanent
Paris Saint-Germain have offered Inter €50million to secure loanee Mauro Icardi on a permanent basis, according to Sky Sports.
Out of favour at Serie A outfit Inter, the forward was loaned to Ligue 1 champions PSG at the start of the season.
Icardi's loan deal included a €70m purchase option but PSG are determined to negotiate, with Juventus reportedly interested.
Semedo eyeing Manchester City move
- Mundo Deportivo reports Barcelona full-back Nelson Semedo is prioritising a move to Manchester City. Semedo has been linked with a switch to City – a transfer which would see João Cancelo swap clubs. Juve are also reportedly eyeing Semedo but the Portugal international wants to leave Camp Nou for the Premier League.
- Lucas Hernández to Newcastle United? Bild says the Premier League outfit are considering a move for the Bayern Munich defender ahead of their proposed takeover.
- According to ESPN, Bayern are eyeing Manchester United target and Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho. The England international has also been linked to Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barça.
- Juve, Chelsea, City and Bayern are interested in Barca goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, says Sport. However, the German is poised to sign a contract renewal with the LaLiga holders.
- Calciomercato claims Milan are moving closer to signing Marseille's 20-year-old defender Boubacar Kamara.
- Everton and Newcastle are both tracking Napoli forward Hirving Lozano, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Mexico international only arrived from PSV at the start of the season.
- Inter remain interested in Fiorentina star Federico Chiesa, says Calciomercato. While Brescia's Sandro Tonali is at the top of the list for Inter, Chiesa has not been forgotten about in Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury