Liverpool eyeing Adama Traore, PSG and Inter in Icardi talks
Wolves star Adama Traore is reportedly wanted by Premier League leaders Liverpool with several other European clubs keeping tabs on the winger.
Liverpool are apparently seeking another option in attack and Wolves star Adama Traoré is reportedly one of their targets. However, Jürgen Klopp's side will face competition from across Europe for the former Barcelona cadet as they seek to add to their firepower ahead of next season, with RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner also linked with a move to Anfield.
Klopp a fan of Traoré
Liverpool want to add Wolves attacker Traoré this close season, according to reports in the UK.
Traoré had scored four goals and provided seven assists in 28 Premier League games before this season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The 24-year-old arrived in England from Barcelona in 2015, playing for Aston Villa and Middlesbrough before joining Wolves.
PSG still keen on Icardi
- Following reports Paris Saint-Germain had made a bid for Mauro Icardi, who is on loan at the club from Inter, it seems that may not be the case just yet. L'Equipe says PSG and Inter are still in negotiations over the forward, with the Ligue 1 side hoping to pay less than the €70million purchase option they hold.
- Samuel Umtiti's future at Barcelona remains unclear. Reports in Spain says the defender will not leave the LaLiga giants, while Sport reports Inter could be prepared to sign the centre-back.
- Manchester City and Barcelona could be set for a deal. The Sun reports City see Nelson Semedo as a good option to provide competition for Kyle Walker, while João Cancelo could be offered in a potential deal.
- On loan at Estudiantes, Marcos Rojo appears likely to leave Manchester United permanently. The Mirror says the Premier League club are hoping Boca Juniors and Estudiantes enter a bidding war for the 30-year-old.
- Everton are said to be interested in Jean-Clair Todibo, who is on loan at Schalke from Barcelona this season. Sport reports the Premier League club have offered £19.7million (€22m) plus £2.7m (€3m) in variables for the defender.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor